Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our latest purchase....FUN!

Today our friends Ryan and Amanda came over from Neola and we were planning on going to the rec center to swim, but our plans got changed for us. When we arrived at the rec center there was an ambulance and cops all over the place. Apparently someone had fallen off the diving bored and gotten hurt and also a child had an "accident" in the pool so they closed it down until the 5:30 session. So we headed back to our house to hang for a while and decide what else we could do. I had an idea just sitting on our back lawn but didn't know if they would mind helping us. They didn't mind and we all got busy putting together our new trampoline! Clint and I decided to buy one this morning because of the fenced in yard we now have! I think I am more excited about it than the kids are. Riley called us tonight and when I told him he was so stoked! It is so cool to do things for our kids that they enjoy and appreciate so much!



Amanda and I on the tramp with the kids....


Dusty, Wyatt and Anika jumping....


Amanda, Reagan, and Heber....


Oh what fun they all had...

And then of course we went to the Rec Center to swim. More fun for our family!

1 comment:

allbut1 said...

This is such a bad pic of me!!! haha!!!!!