Thursday, August 7, 2008

About my days lately


I called Mandy to give her a little heck about not blogging lately and guess what? She wasn't reading! She was cooking dinner for her cute family. I was chatting her up about these books and she is going to drop one off with me to start the whole series! YAHOO. I love to read and love to be turned on to new authors. If you know of any please let me know. This is one of my latest favorites! I can't wait until the next book in this series comes out.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

ohhhhhhh, I am so EXCITED!!!! YOu will love the Twilight books. And you can start from the beginning and read right through, since the book that just came out is the last one. You won't have to wait to see what happens!!! You'll love them.

By the way, Lee never has time to do my nails. It has been 4 WEEKS! so I ripped them off. errrrrrr....