Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Surviving Camp Flaming Gorge


We had a family reunion with Carm's (my step-mom) family in early June. My aunt lives in Dutch john so we decided to have it up there this year and that way we could all spend time on the Gorge also. It was a pretty fun filled weekend. Carm rented a condo at Flaming Gorge resort and it had enough room for all of us and the kids so we wouldn't have to drive up and down the mountain every night. We had a blast on Saturday playing on the lake and taking some fun pictures. Here are a few of them...



My stepmom Carmen, My dad, Clint, Heber, Cara,




This is all of us who attended the reunion this year!

The little cousins drying out after swimming in the cold water!



This is the Carter Creek Bridge. When my Dad was in high school they to jump off this bridge for fun but now it is illegal because of how dangerous it is!

No comments: