Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Freeze... tag you're it!

Darling Tara G tagged me! Now I am forever frozen in this blogger state... But I don't have 6 people to tag so woe is me...

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up...

1. I love ladybugs. All of my tattoos are of ladybugs and I collect them in every size and shape. I even picked one up in Aruba on our cruise.

2. I collect postcards from everywhere. So if you go somewhere fun or interesting, pick up a postcard for me and I'll add it to my collection.

3. I am an only child and yes this explains my being a spoiled brat!

4. We just bought our first house and I am loving it!

5. I (unlike most married women) LOVE my in-laws. They are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met. They are so kind and caring and you can talk to them about anything without fear of judgement. Even though Clint put them through hell growing up, they still love him and oh my gosh is that awesome! Ha ha

6. When I worked for the Faceless Corporation of America (a.k.a. Wal-Mart) I worked in almost every department there. My favorite was in the cash office though.

I tag Debra,and Ramanda. Everyone else has been tagged already sorry!

No comments: