Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And the award goes to.......



I am very honored and touched to receive this very special award. My thanks goes out to Mandy for without her I would never received it. I am so new to this blogging stuff but already I am addicted. I love reading other people's blogs too so if you come across any great ones, please pass them on!

Here are the rules that accompanying this award.

1. Post the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.

3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.

4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

I nominate the following people:

1. Debra, for being the most awesome procrastinating blogger I know.

2. Mandy, for the encouragement to start and her cute layouts

3. Tara G for her awesome posts!

4. Ramanda for her cool post about her dishtowels catching on fire, mine did the same thing!

5. Janice, for having such cute videos of her girls.

And I ran out of people to nominate. I sure need more blogger friends.....

No comments: