Sunday, October 19, 2008

Amanda's Birthday party

If you are an avid reader of my blog (yeah right) you already know that my friend Amanda turned 27 and here are some pictures of her party I threw her! She is such an awesome person and I wanted her to have a special day all bout her! We went to the corn maze, and then came to our house to hang for a while and then had an ADULTS ONLY dinner. We decided to go to Cassidy's and have some of their yummy prime rib. All in all I hope she had a great birthday as I know I had fun celebrating it with her!

This is Amanda and I at the Corn Maze...

This is Amanda's cake that the kids helped decorate! Isn't it lovely?

Here she is opening her present I got her from Victoria's Secret...You guessed it perfume! GOT YA!

And here is my lovely daughter with one of the bows on her head!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

did you color your hair??? It looks so dark in that pic of you and amanda. I likey.....

allbut1 said...

OOhhhh. I just love you!!!! You're such an awesome friend! I couldn't ask for better!!!!

Ramanda said...

You are such a sweet friend! I am loving your hair! It looks fabulous dark!