Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our weekend...

So this past week has been hell... literal hell. Don't ask cuz u don't want to know. Ha ha. It started getting better on Friday, when the car repair shop called and they said all that I needed was a new battery. They said that it started right up for them. FIGURES! LOL. Anyway, another cool thing that happened was that Clint took his pumper test after only being there for one month and passed! Just so you know, pumpers usually take their test after about 3-4 months. One guy has been there for about 6 months and still hasn't passed his test! I am so proud of my hubby! Soon they will have a permanent position for him with Anadarko! He was way stoked too, and they put him on his permanent rotating schedule. For those of you who know how the lovely oilfield works around here, it is so amazing to finally know at what time and on what days he will be home! YIPPEE for more family time! I closed my scentsy party on Saturday and Clint and I had some time alone. My mom watched the girls for about 2 hours for us, and it was nice to just be together! Then we picked up the girls and went on a shopping spree to get my bday presents. My hubby got me Sirius satellite radio and a new makeup case that I had been eyeing for some time! Anyways, I will be posting again tomorrow as it is Heber's 2nd birthday! I can't even believe it! I am getting old!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you had such a nice, relaxing weekend, and WAY TO GO CLINT!!