Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girls Trip








When my Grandma Lou turned 75, we decided to plan a girls trip. We decided to go down to Zion National Park and just hang out in southern Utah for a few days. My Grandma Lou, Aunt Teri, my cousin Leslie and my grandma's friend La Rue were the only ones that could go but we had a blast! Out trip started out going to Salt Lake to drop off a car and then down to Springdale Utah. Our hotel was right outside of the Zion National Park and even the views from our hotel window were AWESOME! On Saturday there were chances of rain so we decided to drive into St George and do some shopping and head into Mesquite to do a little bit of gambling. It was fun! Then Sunday morning we decided to drive through Zion before coming home to our families. All in all it was a great trip and I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: