Monday, August 17, 2009

Our new puppy!

Since Clint did so well watching the kids while I was at the Scentsy convention, I rewarded him with a new puppy. We saw a cute puppy at the Anadarko summer party two weeks ago and they told us that he had brothers and sisters at the pound. We went to look and put in an application and fell in love with this little blue/white lab/boxer mix. He was adorable. Our application was approved but we didn't want to pick him up and have Clint have to deal with a new puppy and all 5 kids. I kind of led him on and said he couldn't get the dog lol. I was planning on getting the dog when I came back from Salt Lake and we went right down there this morning to pick him up. When we went down though we found out the dog had been mis-sexed (is that a word?) and he was really a she. Talk about confusing. We wanted her anyway so we got her and now just need to come up with a name. I think we should name her vodka Collins after a special drink I had on my trip but Clint doesn't agree. So if you have any suggestions please let me know! I will add a picture soon!

No comments: