Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of ScHool

Yesterday was the first day of school and holy cow was I nervous. I know that sounds dumb but I was very worried about Riley going into middle school. 6th grade can be tough cuz you go from one teacher all day long to seven in one day! When he came home he was beaming he had so much fun and got to catch up with a lot of friends.I'm not sure that he has realized there are no recesses yet though!
Anika also had a good day and likes her teacher. I can't believe she is in the 3rd grade already...time flies so fast.
Brashae started kindergarten this year and I can't wait for her to come up here tomorrow night and tell us all about it.
Heber is always saying how she is getting bigger and going to start kindergarten and preschool. It is so funny and she tells anyone who will listen! All in all I was worrying for nothing as usual!

Lets just say he doesn't like pictures...

and likes them even less here!

Here is Anika waiting for the bus...

and getting on the bus!

1 comment:

Robin Conner said...

I'm glad their first days went well. I think we do worry too much, but we do remember what it was like and we hope that our kiddos do okay.