Saturday, February 28, 2009
Small Talk Six
I agree, this weeks topic is EASY PEASY! This weeks topic is 6 things that never fail to make you smile!
1. My children's laughter! (who doesn't love this? We should all have to add another but I am not! haha.
2. The sight of my husband walking in the door when I have had a particularly BAD day! All he has to say is "Hi babe!" and I grin from ear to ear!
3. When my kids wrap their grubby arms around me and say those magic words, "You are the best mom EVER!" Oh yeah, makes me want to cry.
4. New born babies always make me smile. They always remind me of the first time I held my little ones in my arms, and got to welcome them to the world. I am NOT crying... there must be something in my eyes!
5. When you have 5 minutes totally to yourself, and can think Oh yeah I am the best mom ever! Everyone needs time to themselves...
6. I have to agree with Karen on Momdot this one, I secretly get a kick out of my husband losing his temper!
Wow, like I said easy! This is a great way to spend a few quiet minutes on a Saturday! Come back next week for more small talk six!