Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Blog Exchange

Over at momdot, I signed up to do a Christmas Blog exchange and today I got my gift! I exchanged with pogomama!I was so excited to exchange with her! She made it so easy to buy for and I am afraid I didn't make it as easy for her, but I love my gift.

Here is my lovely package that the mail lady brought this morning!



The darling card that she made for me! It wished me a happy healthy pregnancy! How sweet is that!?!?!?



She gave me my favorite mint chocolate and some awesome Burt's Bees lip balm with peppermint! I have never tried Choxie chocolate but I am betting they couldn't screw up chocolate!


And even more chocolate! It's a good thing I can use this pregnancy for an excuse for my weight gain! Oh yeah and it's Christmas!

Thank you thank you Jen I love my Christmas presents!

3 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Looks like you got some great goodies!

Jess NBP said...

Yummy chocolate!!

Staci A said...

Looks yummy! And the lip balm sounds wonderful!