Sunday, July 4, 2010

Liberty's first photoshoot...

I can't believe my baby turns one year old today! She is such a pill. Here are a few (ok a LOT) of pictures from her photoshoot. I had bought this darling swimsuit just for these pictures and I had ordered her a special 4th outfit from Fairies in the Attic. I loved the way her outfit turned out! Liberty is almost standing up on her own, she walks "around" everything now and she is such a crawler. That's all she wanted to do during this shoot. She doesn't say too much but she lets us all know what shes thinking. She has said Dada a few times and I'm working on getting her to say Mama every day. She makes me so full of joy and sadness at the same time because she is our last child. I have often found myself getting sad about her "last" firsts!











5 comments:

Slaugh Family said...

I love them and her outfit is the cutest thing and it even has her name on it I love love it!

Robin Conner said...

She is such a cute little girl! They grow way to fast don't they? Hope you had a great 4th! Happy Birthday Liberty!

de de said...

im new to following you hi, what lovely pics im looking forward to many more blogs

Gee said...

very cutes....!!!!

lvbagmall.com said...

louis vuitton bags store online shiping international
aaa louis vuitton replicas bags
black louis vuitton bags
brown louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton baby bags
louis vuitton back pack bags
louis vuitton canvas bags
louis vuitton damier canvas vintage bags