Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blogging

Well I'm playing catch up so I will just tell you about whats happening in our lives now. Riley, Anika and Shae are out of school. Riley has been playing soccer and Anika is playing softball for the 3rd year. Riley's team hasn't won a game all season but they are playing well together. Riley plays defender and he even scored a goal, too bad it was for the other team. Every kids does that at some point in the season! Anika has improved a lot since last season and is quite the hitter. Clint and I have been helping coach her team this year and its been a lot of fun. We have won some games and lost some, tournament is about to start and she also tried out for All Stars but didn't make it.
Heber finished up her preschool year and is excited to go back to school next year. She is taking the 3 year old class again because of her birthday being late she wont start school until she is 6 yrs old.
Liberty is almost 11 months old and has 4 teeth now. She is standing up and soon she will be walking. Its amazing how time flies.
Clint's job is going good and I am back to work too. I am working at DC Welding and I work 4 days a week, from 9-3. I love it and it keeps me busy!

Stay tuned for more posts! Ha ha!

No comments: